H20 sparkling drink

Hello mommys, am on my 9 weeks pregnancy now, is it okay to drink h20 sparkling drink? As i find this is the only drink that helps with my nausea at the moment #advicepls #pregnancy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In moderation it’s fine. I think the electrolytes in some of these energy drinks help balance your lost body salts esp if u have morning sickness. I follow only the rules my gynae tells me food wise - no caffeine no alcohol no raw food. Otherwise anything else goes in moderation. Happy mum happy bubs ❤️

Read more
2y ago

For my doc, she said first trimester, caffeine may cause stomach spasms which may affect baby. But second trimester onwards, one cup is allowed. I just got used to not drinking it after 3 months so I decided to stick w it. Anyway caffeine is a stimulant and I prefer my baby to not be too hyper after birth (not sure if there’s correlation), and I intend to avoid coffee whilst bf too

you can try 100plus non carbonated drink also. I had like 1 cup every meal time during my first trimester as I had bad morning sickness throughout the day 😅 It's non gassy so help replenish the electrolytes without causing stomach bloating.

Yes! Anything that u can drink or eat! When I was admitted for vomitting. I can't drink anything. Then hospital gave me milo, I finally can stomach it.. So one day they made me 5 milo 😂

Thank u so much for the helpful answers! Makes me feel relieved now as i was a lil bit curious at first lol

Key thing is moderation.. Anything that makes u feel better go ahead!

No problem! Anything you can keep it down, just take (:

Yup~