Rashes on Belly and Breasts area

Hi Mommies, I have tried to google about this and noted that it may be common for some women and may appear anytime in any stages of pregnancy. Am currently entering 16 weeks of my pregnancy and 1 - 2 weeks ago, I have had red bumps on my breasts and belly area (also the areas where I apply stretch mark cream e.g. mustela and mama's choice brands) Next appointment is coming Monday, will ask KKH doctor (I am on subsidized route and therefore won't have a fixed doctor). Any mommies out there also experienced this? For now I have stopped applying the stretch mark creams and instead been showering twice a day and use Suu Balm Body Wash and Moisturizer for relief. Hope that it won't spread to other areas :P #Worried #Paranoid #FirstTimeMom

Rashes on Belly and Breasts area
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It might be rashes/eczema/dry skin that can occur during pregnancy. I am a subsidy patience too with KKH. When meeting up with doctor let them know and if they can prescribe QV moisturiser. If they prescribe you together with steroid, do not use it. I have severe dry skin with eczema for second pregnancy and now skin is getting alot better.

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for the advice, will see if I can get QV from them. And noted not to use steroid cream. Many thanks.