Reddish Muscus Plug

Hi mommies! Should i hang on a lil while more if there's a bloody show of muscus plug dropped? Not bloody bloody red but reddish muscus plug. Feeling no contractions yet but, full nuscus plug drop todah morning. It started few days ago. So far no contractions or leaking of waterbag nor bleeding. When should i head to kkh? Should i wait for contractions to come by? Thanks in advanced! #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi ! I do have the same situation as yours . I went to the hospital because i was worried whether its a sign of labor or not because my first pregnancy i never experience all of that . Doctor check on me i was 2cm dilated but till today it has been 8 days still no sign of contractions or waterbag burst . The best way is doctor advice . Wait till your waterbag burst or have a very intense contractions.

Read more
3y ago

All the best to you ! 😊

Since you said you've not feel any contractions yet, it's best to wait till it comes frequently cos if you go to kkh now you might be asked to go home since you're not in an active labour yet (no contractions). Just in case if your waterbag burst, call the delivery suite for advice. They might ask you to come down.

Read more
3y ago

Noted! I'll just for active contractions to come by. Will start to walk around more tomorrow!