Breech at 36w

Hi mommies.. please share what to do if baby still breech at 36w.. today I did ecv ( turning baby do by doc) but unsuccessful :( .. so the doc give me date for czer...I would like to try Malay urut. Is possible to do ? Issit too risky? Any advice #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went for urut for both my babies ard 35weeks to turn baby and engage. It should be OK as long as u get an experienced prenatal masseuse or makcik urut. Its quite common to go for massage before birth to help. Also, yes, talk to baby alot, for me I do it each time baby moves. I usually tell my baby, let's make it easy for mummy and u, I hope ur enjoying ur kicking in there! and we will see u very very soon! Etc. I get to give birth normally for both and healthy babies came At 38w and 35w. I'm looking forward to my 3rd born. Now at 23weeks only. Going for prenatal urut at maybe 30 to 32 weeks ard there. Really cnt wait for massage cos my body is exhausted. This pregnancy caught me with frequent heartburn 😓

Read more
2y ago

noted. I just went to makcik urut . I thought on the spot she can turn the baby head.. hopefully my baby turn itself before 13march. ( date for czer ).

Talk to your baby everyday. I did urut after scanning baby in breech position. Not sure if it’s the urut or the talking but baby turned. Babies know when to turn even at the last min. Mine was head down at 36 weeks and I went into labour at 40 weeks but still went for emergency c-sect cause baby’s head didn’t engage even after 10cm dilation. So talk to your baby every min of the day, pujuk baby to turn.

Read more
2y ago

ok mommies . I will do

Is there a reason why ECV was unsuccessful? It might be something more serious like a fibroid blocking. I have never tried a urut but it sounds dangerous… since your gyane can’t even turn the baby….. but ultimately it’s up to you!

2y ago

they said baby flat breech. 3x the doc try . but the position stil the same . baby head at my left tummy. hmm.