Not eating well at week 14

Hello mommies! Is it okay to still be nauseous, bloated, gassy and not eating well for the whole day at week 14? I could barely eat one proper meal for the whole day. Please tell me I am not alone 😭 #firsttimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I’m week 14 now too and going through the same thing as you! I managed to have a quick fix by eating ice popsicles yesterday and trying to walk the gas out! It didn’t fully fix the problem but helped a little bit.

yes normal, I was having those symptoms including puking throughout until about 20weeks for my past pregnancies, some friends puked throughout the entire pregnancy. hugs hugs

I was a dead corpse till week 18/19 (‘: (‘: i barely ate anything and was loosing weight. I only got better after week 19 or so. Baby 3 months old born healthy!

Hihi! You are not alone. You will feel better in time. Try to have small bites of food but frequently and keep yourself hydrated. Hang in there! 💪

Yes it’s normal! I had it until week 15-16, and was waiting for the second tri honeymoon to come… hang on mummy!

Yes this is normal, try to eat something light or drink ginger tea, it would help :)

it will pass. hamg on