Maternity dress or jeans ?

Is this maternity jeans comfy to wear or should I just wear dress ? Would the elastic part be too tight for the belly ? Is wearing dress better ?

Maternity dress or jeans ?
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I loved wearing jeans before pregnancy, so I've gotten myself a pair of Uniqlo maternity jeans during pregnancy. it was still comfy at the beginning stages of my preganancy, but as my tummy gets bigger, I started to feel restricted by the stretchy cloth over my belly. Hence during my last trimester, I just wore dresses to work. even with maternity shorts I often have to pull down the stretchy cloth part while I'm sitting down. 😁

Read more
TapFluencer

I have a pair of denim shorts like that. It’s not an elastic, just a softer fabric that doesn’t construct your belly, and helps the jeans stay together without needing a button/zipper which would be a nightmare with an ever expanding belly lol! I don’t wear maternity dresses either. Just normal dresses I used to wear before pregnancy.

Read more

I am more of a pants/shorts person… have no issues with maternity jeans, they feel comfortable for me… now in my 35 weeks and the jeans still work fine. No discomfort 😊

I dont use maternity jeans. I guess it the elasticity of it is just cover pregnant belly. Personally I dont like it eventhough I dont use it. Ill rather use maternity dress.

yup maternity jeans from uniqlo is comfortable for me. its meant to cover the belly part comfortably, wont be too tight

Personally prefer maternity shorts and normal dresses (size up). I don’t like maternity dresses 😅