Stroller and car seat

Hey lovely mummies and mummies-to-be like myself! 1. What strollers and car seats did you get / would you recommend, and 2. Is it important to get a car seat from the same stroller brand so it can fit directly into the stroller ? :) I’ve heard lots of raving reviews for the Keenz Air Plus 2.0 stroller and everything looks really good, except I don’t think Keenz makes any car seats and car seats from other brands are not able to fit in it either :( Would appreciate any advice!! #Carseat #stroller #keenz #Keenzairplusstroller

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If u want a car seat that can double up as stroller can go with Doona. Good for those who travel in Grabcar or taxi more. But if u travel mostly by ur own car, get a fixed car seat. I personally feel Doona is bulky as a stroller. I'm using a fixed car seat: Joie Spin 360. Comes with infant insert. Can change the direction where the baby is facing (recommended infants to be facing the back, face the front only for older babies). For stroller, we wanted a light weight cabin one so we just got a cheap Bonbijou. Too bad can't travel now but it's gd to have a lightweight stroller anw.

Read more