Not eating solid food

Hi my LO is turning 1 year old this month and yet she still not eating much solid food. I never give up to give her even she spit up and wasted. Is any one have same problem? Can any one help what to do? It makes me stress. #pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

is she teething? have you tried different food textures? how much milk is she drinking per day? my son went through a similar phase as he reach 1 year old. there are times when he would not eat a banana on all the other days but he eats them today and thn tomorrow he rejects them again. there was once i have him macaroni soup, but he spit it out. i gave him the shredded chicken he spit out also. i had to find what he wants. it can be quite stressful. i gave him rice w the soup from the chicken soup also dont want. 15 mins later i gave him plain brown rice. he finished a bowl and asked for more. sometimes all u need to do and try and error. some people will say let them starve or reduce their milk intake. but i just didnt have the heart to. it took 2 hours altogether just to make him eat. and he is a blw baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Read more
2y ago

its really similar with my daughter, she also bite fruits and she will only play in her mouth and then she will spit out. im so stressed i tried so many food rice, chicken etc.. she only love avocado.