Awesome Christmas Deals At LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort This December

Any LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort fans here? We're sure it's one of your kids' favourite spots to head to over long weekends and during the school holidays. If they are obsessed with LEGO and the Christmas season, then you will want to make a trip to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort this December! The theme park will be transformed into a snowy Brick-Tacular Winter Wonderland with exciting and exclusive surprises lined up every day during the festive month. This year, the park’s Winter Wonderland experience will also be bringing real snowfall to the theme park happening every half hour in front of Big Shop. Guests will be welcomed by an arctic LEGO® experience throughout the park including Malaysia’s first igloo ice-cream bar, where they can enjoy a cold treat and hang around with LEGO® reindeers and elves. They will also be giving away SGD32,700 worth of prizes as part of the daily LEGO® Advent Calendar Draw to a lucky guest and a Nissan Almera (worth almost SGD24,000) to a lucky Annual Pass holder* on the 25th of December. Here are some of the other highlights to look forward to: - Festive LEGO® Building Activities – Kids can learn to build their own LEGO® snowman and Christmas tree decorations. The decorations that they designed will be hung on the trees around the park. - LEGO® Santa’s Grotto – At Santa’s Grotto, there will be a meet and greet session with Santa. On top of that, kids can submit a letter to share their Christmas wish list with hi,. - Jingle Bell Ball – Guests are invited to join the LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Jingle Bell Ball where they can party and dance with all the elves! There may even be a special appearance from beloved characters such as Rudolf, Ollie The Dragon and the LEGO® Toy Soldier. To end the holiday celebration and welcome the New Year, the park skies will be lit up with a spectacular 3D LEGO® fireworks where guests will experience fireworks with a twist – of LEGO® bricks falling from the skies. Don’t forget to check out these spectacular promotions:- 1. Buy 2 Tickets FREE 1 (Booking Period: 12 Nov – 5 Dec 2018) 2. Buy two (2) adult ticket and get one (1) child ticket for FREE exclusively at http://legoland.my 3. Get 15% off the best available room rate on http://legoland.my 4. Get a FREE LEGO® Christmas Gift Playset with a minimum purchase of SGD$147 while stocks last.

Awesome Christmas Deals At LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort This December
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I went there in Dec, stayed at Legoland Hotel for 2 nights and never regretted it! My kids has so much fun! 1st time there though....

This is a good fun place for all ages but the main concern is the parking. Not much security.

yea planning to bring the kids there

VIP Member

😅 missed….

TapFluencer

miss this

Awesome!

VIP Member