A little bump & a lot tighter clothes!

Any ladies feeling the same as me when there is not a big bump yet but obviously tighter clothes now especially with pants at belly & buttock areas? I am into my 6 weeks++ and I don’t feel great when I wear my pants anymore. The belly area is tight, buttock is tight & hugging my thighs & making the pants stuck at my crack. Whole a lot of uncomfortableness ! But the bump is still so tiny that I am not required to slip into maternity clothes yet too.. Any idea what I should do or wear?? It is a cry for help ! Any comments is appreciated 😇❤️

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Go for dresses or get a pair or two of maternity denim shorts. Those are usually soft and grows with your bump. You don’t have to wear maternity clothings just because you’re pregnant, just size up for normal clothings. Go for flare, tiered dresses that have scrunches (not sure what’s the correct term but those stretchable thingy) around the bust so you can wear it throughout your entire pregnancy and also post pregnancy. Alternatively, oversized tshirts are my best friend, I wear them prepregnancy, during pregnancy and also post pregnancy. 😊 My maternity shorts are from SHEIN, 2 pairs lasted me for my entire pregnancy because it’s soft denim and stretchable. :)

Read more
1y ago

Great! I shall check it out then 😃