Anyone used a doula before?

Hi ladies, anyone used a doula and can share the experience? I’m a single mum and thought a doula might be helpful in providing some massages etc during labour. #pleasehelp #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For doula is someone who gives you encouragement just like your family member to be at your side as for my case I didn't ask for doula I will seek for my family member even though I'm a single mum as this pregnancy of mine is second. but never request for Doula, the best still if you worried about during labour time you can seek for your parent like your mum or sibling to attend the labour ward with you. as this is what I told by the nurse practitioner in the labour ward. hope it helps you.

Read more

I’m going to be a single mum too! But no, not gonna use a Doula. They are very expensive. I’m gonna save the money for baby since there is no income support from the father. But If you have the financial means then why not?

I find doula too expensive and they will be like ur support, dont think they do massage for u eh

TapFluencer

did not choose to do so... wishing u all the best in ur preg journey 💕