why anonymous?

I've been browsing through this app for some time now, and I believe it's an excellent platform for sharing (or venting, haha!) about our parenting experiences. I can't help but wonder why so many people prefer to write anonymously. It's rare to see someone posting with their name. Can anyone provide a reason for this?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Because there are friends and relatives (which some are not on good terms or probably don’t want them to know they are pregnant/have a kid and especially if you wanna rant about your mil 😂) on this platforms as well. This is a rather huge platform 😂. Guilty as charged, I did contribute 1-2 rant posts about my mil anonymously too 😂.

Read more

Because there are eyes everywhere and we dont want other to know about our problem, and knowing who we are. I dont think most mummies able to rant or let out their feelings or even ask questions when their name is theres

Cause not everyone wish to connect. We are already so busy with the roles in real life. Staying anonymous is like an escape from it. Plus, not everyone deserves to learn our identity 🤣

👍

TapFluencer

🤔