Week 23 but only gain 2-3kg

Im on week 23, quite petit and only gain 2-3kg so far. Anyone like me?#1stimemom #firstbaby #worryingmom #advicepls

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

before im pregnant my normal weight ranges from 51 to 53kg.. 1st trimester dropped to 48kg .. i am currently 27weeks and 56kg.. went to my scheduled appt with kkh at 26weeks, gynae got no isssue with it.. baby is healthy..

So long as baby is growing well and your doc is not concerned, u are fine. Especially if you are petite, it may be a good percentage weight gain for your pregnancy.

Don't worry! I didn't gain a single weight for all my 3 babies and they are all perfectly healthy born at 3.2kg, 3.1kg and 3kg! 😊

During your check up, doc will let u know if baby growing well or not... most important is baby growing well n not weight gain.

I am same like you. Quite petite. Throughout my entire pregnancy, I only gained 5kg. Baby was born 2.1kg healthily at week 36.

TapFluencer

it is OK as long as baby is growing and healthy For my 2 pregnancy, total weight gain is around 8kg, baby born at 3kg

Im on week 31 and still - 4kg 😂... Not even gaining 0.1kg. No worries as long baby is ok and healthy!

you will gain more in trimester :) i was in the same situation, just ensure the baby weight is ok.

Same and I am average height and weight. Baby is not even 1kg at the moment.

As long as baby is gaining well, no need to worry about mummy’s weight :)