Kkh b2 ward aircon?

Hi I'm trying to decide to deliver in what ward. Heard that b2 + ward is not available during this period. I also heard that b2 ward is now with aircon (kkh website shows natural ventilation thou) any mummies can help to verify please? I don't mind staying with 6 bedded room but really need a room with aircon haha. Thanks!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I delivered last year n stayed b2+. hated every single moment of it because it was so so so hot despite the ac, it's not strong, not cooling n the air is still because only ac no fan. Previously was hospitalised for something n stayed in C ward, it was way cooler than b2+ zz I wanted cooler that's why picked b2+ with ac, end up regretted max 🥴

Read more

I delivered last month at kkh. There’s no more b2+ wards. B2 wards do not have ac. Only option for ac wards are the private wards (A1/B1)

I delivered in ward C 2 years back with natural ventilation. It was very cooling as though got aircon

Can any new moms confirm this pls? I also thought b2 got aircon now

Really? I thought aircon not allowed in B2 wards.

Yes got ac ; delivered in june

3y ago

I called them earlier this month. they say no ac. B2+ no longer available due to covid. B2 is without ac

no ac for b2