Natural or C section?

I'm stuck between going for natural or C-section. Pls share your experience. Reasons why I'm considering C-section: 1. I have unexplainable backache since I was a teenager. 2. It's more predictable and my husband can plan to be around during that period. 2. A lot of my friends ended up having to go for emergency c section after prolonged labour. 3. Edd is extremely close to a loved one's death anniversary. Family expressed concern about baby coming out on same date. #advicepls #1stimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me i went for natural despite knowing there might be possibility of paying double for both natural and emergency c sec. was also torn between both as i was abit worried abt the pain for natural as well. However, gynae preempt me in wk 32 that if baby remained in breech by wk 35, i might nd to go for csec. That was when i decided if i had to. I would go for it. To me whichever is required i will just go for it. As long as baby is healthy and good. I told my baby, she choose her own way of coming out.

Read more
3y ago

Wah!! 7cm then you took epidural? The contractions were bearable for you? By the time you reach 7cm can still take epidural? I read some horror stories of how the doctor couldn't administer epidural cos baby was coming out alr 😖