Jobs for Pregnant mom

Im pregnant for 2 Months , recent job is a warehouse that requires heavy lifting and now I’m looking for work at home or flexible work. I really need help with this as i can’t find one.#firstmom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, congratulations on your pregnancy! It's great that you're looking for a work-from-home or flexible job that can better accommodate your needs during this special time. I totally understand how challenging it can be to find the right job while pregnant. One option you might want to consider is remote customer service or virtual assistant roles. Many companies are open to hiring individuals to work from home, and these roles often offer flexibility in terms of hours. Another possibility is freelance writing or graphic design if you have those skills. Online tutoring or teaching English to non-native speakers could also be a good fit for a flexible work schedule. Additionally, you could explore opportunities with companies that specifically cater to working parents, as they may be more understanding and accommodating of your situation. Don't forget to network and reach out to your connections for job leads or recommendations. You could also consider reaching out to local mom groups or parenting forums for potential job opportunities or advice. I hope these suggestions help you in finding a suitable work-from-home or flexible job. Best of luck with your job search and the rest of your pregnancy journey! #firstmom 🌸 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

You can choose to work under hotel as part time or admin staff. Some hotels do have part time job. You can enquire directly. Or can search from Fastjob or Jobstreet.

2w ago

It will be hotel mostly. If you like most hotel now hiring, not for me on personal level cause I dont have vacancy. But I do know hotel are actively hiring, even clinics or polyclinic

TapFluencer

🙏💕

🤍