When did you first felt baby move and how did it felt like? Pls describe as elaborately as you can😆

I’m only 15 weeks but I think I felt baby moving. It felt like nothing I’ve felt before (and I’ve had ALL kinds of aches in my ftm). Like a washing machine gentle tumble drying 😂 a swirling sensation. It happened for a moment but my whole stomach moved and it felt so weird! I’m just curious how yours turned out to be; I really want to be able to identify baby’s next move better!#firsttimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only felt mine started after 18-19weeks.. u dnt know if its the movement of the baby or they call it the hiccup? I was confused! Until after 20weeks THEN it starts! And im at 31weeks now, its a ROLLER COASTER RIDE LIKE ANYTIME ANYWHERE MY DEAR!!🤣🤣🤣 but all these thats happening to us is something that we have to cherish!!

Read more
TapFluencer

My baby didn’t really move much in my tummy. But now he’s 9mths and very active!! Probably because he doesn’t have space to kick inside the tummy? Hahaha but one thing for sure, i slept alot during my pregnancy and thank god my bb sttn too he loves to slp haha just like me 😂

haha I starting feeling light vibrations at 19wk. it was only 1 or 2 seconds, and made me wonder if I imagined it. Previously I couldnt understand what Google meant by "fluttering". Now that this vibrating/fluttering became more regular and I'm happy to feel it more 🤗

I first felt my baby move around week 16 and it felt like there was a little fish swimming inside my tummy 😂 ftm here too.

Hahaha y’all making it sound so fun 🤣 like walking washing machine.. Looking forward to the movements!!

i only felt bubbles at week 16. actual movement is like at 22 weeks.

I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and I haven’t felt anything yet 😔

1y ago

Don’t worry mummy, I think it’s different for everyone! If you’re a first time mummy, you might not even recognise the baby movements. I also suspect I’ll mistake baby moving for gas haha

It felt like little waves/bubblings 😂