Looking for alcohol-free & msg-free confinement food catering

I'm looking for alcohol-free & msg-free confinement food catering. As alcohol causes defects to a child's brain and behavioral development and also interfere with the chemical works of medicine & supplements, does anyone know any confinement caterer where no alcohol (and no msg) is used in marinating and cooking the confinement food? Some commonly used alcohol are mirin, rice wine, yumeishu, DOM etc. Additionally, alcohol is actually not fully cooked off during cooking and no amount of alcohol is considered safe for kids' development, so the risks of its negative effects on the breastmilk-fed baby remains. Really appreciate if someone can recommend a suitable confinement caterer! Thanks. So far Chilli Padi replied that they use alcohol and can't exclude it. And Tian Wei, Angel & Relacto haven't reply my email enquiry. Update: NouRiche replied they can arrange to opt out alcohol and red glutinous (红糟) from the meals! 😘 #confinementfood #confinementfoodcatering

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can try ummu fazwill. They have the menu up on their website so u can have a look. Confirm no alcohol as they are halal. Ive tried their confinement psckage before for my second and engaging them again for my upcoming. Very recommended