Worried and confuse

Hi all, Im in week 10 and I keep having the urge to to the ladies but no matter how many times I go it just feel that the urine inside the bladder isn’t all out yet… And I’m loosing a lot of weight….. I have very poor appetite and loose appetite easily even when looking at cook shows my appetite became poor after seeing food…. Can any one advice??? TIA…. #advicepls #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It common I guess, I was appetite-less in my 1st trimester. I frequently head the toilet too.. worst part was, it interrupted my sleep at night. Initially I thought I was having bladder issues or UTI but it was nothing. It’ll get better in your 2nd tri. Just try to snack on yogurt, fresh fruits or salad if you don’t feel like eating. Small feeding.. it helps. I force myself to eat hard boiled eggs daily in my first tri. I’m now 30wks along & baby is all fine, weighing 1.8kg 😅 so don’t worry too much ya

Read more
2y ago

Thank you so much

Hello 👋🏽 try your best to lean as forward as possible so that it can release a bit of weight off your uterus. It should help! I also had issue with the urge to pee around that week … but it got better after awhile.