Almost no pregnancy symptoms at 6+wks

I'm in my 6th week now. The only symptoms I have are: (1) wake up in the middle of the night unable to sleep (2) fatigue in the daytime. No morning sickness, no increased frequency of urination, nothing. This is the complete opposite of my first pregnancy. Is there anything that I should be concerned about?#pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i felt the same as u for this 2nd pregnancy.boy was i wrong.the morning sickness same to me at around 8th week & it was so so bad as it came with heartburns.im on my 12th week now & im still feeling bloated & having heartburns.dont stress on it as long as your check up is all good.🤗

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my second one and I felt lesser symptoms this time round too. But baby is still kicking everyday which assures me. As long as your ultrasound turns out to be okay, should be no problem!

VIP Member

I also did not have many symptoms except like you, had difficulty falling asleep in my 1st trimester. Though once in a blue moon, I would feel nauseous. if not, nope. nada. no symptoms.

Super Mum

Hi mama, every pregnancy is different - it’s perfectly normal to have extreme morning sickness during the first pregnancy and absolutely nothing in the second :) Enjoy it mama!

it's normal. Every pregnancy differently. i had no MS for my first to third pregnancy but this round i had a bad MS. As long scan baby is healthy that's important 😀