Billing at TMC

Hi, I’m a FTM here. Was reading about how Medisave can claim for pre-delivery consultations. Has anyone used this or know of this? Can I submit my consultation receipts to claim from Medisave instead? #pleasehelp #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Im not sure about TMC. My kids are all born in SGH. Last time like 3 yrs bck I still have to keep the receipts and pass it to business office for the claim after delivery. But the latest now as the nurse gave me financial advice etc, I just need to submit the claim through sgh website which she has given me the link. They have the records of the payments that we made so we do not need to keep the receipts anymore. Maybe you could check with the nurse at your next appt or call up business office.

Read more
2y ago

Hi! Can i ask how is your overall delivery experience at SGH?

Hi! Im giving birth at TMC this July. Yes keep those consultation receipts done in their clinic when they ask about it. You can use medisave up to 900 dollars worth in the rexeipt

TapFluencer

for Kkh, since all my prenatal visits were with them i just told them I wanted to use mefisave. They compiled the receipts for me n was part of delivery billing using Medisave.

Yes, you can keep and submit for claims after delivery.