Belly wrap/corset

Im a ftm and i have a question about wearing those belly wrap/corset. Do you wear corset as soon as youre back home from delivery and do you wear it everyday whole day or few hours a day ? Does it really help flatten our tummy faster ? #firsttimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only wore it 3 days after delivery when my post natal massage begins. It gets uncomfortable not gonna lie but soooooooo worth it cause it really helps to flatten the tummy. I rmb still looking like I'm 6 months pregnant after giving birth. Just one day of using the belly wrap that my masseues wrapped for me, my tummy was flatten by soooooooo much. I'm 8 months post partum. I still have that small mummy pouch cause my tummy was so big during pregnancy. I still use the wrap to slowly help me get back in shape. Please wear it as soon as you can cause it really helps.

Read more

yes! i wore when i was still in hospital tho. everyday, whole day! for the first two weeks, i tried sleeping with it too.. but alamak, very hot ah. confinement period cannot use aircon right.. so only during the day i'll use them.. and yes, it does help to flatten your tummy. i kiasu abit laa cause i wanna get back in shape.. so i eat malay medicine too(jamu).. hehe

Read more
12mo ago

JRM - Kurma Dhuha & Mustanir ❤️

I wore from hospital till after confinement. it was uncomfortable but I somehow felt it was better cause it supported my tummy from the pain after c sect.

Hi where do you plan to get get the belly wrap? You need someone to wrap for you right..? Is it those post partum massage kind?

best to wear it as much as you can for as long as you can tahan, i regretted not doing it to be honest.

I hated it. I didn’t wear. Tummy shape back to normal after 3 months don’t worry

TapFluencer

i wore from hospital & try the whole day