Croup in baby

I'm a first time mummy and I have lots to worried. My 2mths old little one had this weird noise as if hard to breathe noise once awhile everyday and so I brought him to kkh. Doc said it's croup and he was given steroid. After 2hrs of observation, doc released us to go back home. My concern : during consultation doc mentioned that if child below 3 yrs old will need to be warded but he said my lil one is okay. But asked me if I'm confident to go home ? How am I supposed to be confident now when he said so? But still I brought him home and monitor him closely. How long will croup last after steroid? Will it get worsen? On and off he still have the weird inhaling noise. #firsttimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #anxiety

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm my LO also has this weird noise then i brought her see pd apparently it’s just a lot of pisai and mucus in her nose so pd teach me how to use sterimar and i always use that whenever hearing lo breathing weird again

7mo ago

Does your LO reflux or vomit during feeding after using sterimar? I'm not sure if that's the effect after using sterimar like some kind of clearing the music thru reflux?