GPML Declaration Form Application

I'm a first time mum to be and had to fill this GPML application up. I'm confused with the Part 2 and 3 of the form. For Part 2, I would definitely tick the 'Biological' child but I have not know and receive the Birth Certificate No. as I have not yet give birth. Should I just tick and leave the Birth Certificate No. blank? Also, what does Child Order mean and what should I write on it? As for Part 3, I understand that it is a Citizenship declaration, but I'm confused that it was divided into 2 parts of Biological Child and Stillborn Child. Both me and my husband were born as Singapore Citizen so do we have to tick the b & c although it was under Stillborn Child? Even when I asked my supervisor on this, even she did not understand and couldn't help me on this. I really appreciate if any wonderful mums could help me with this as I have to submit it soon. Thank you! ❤️🥺 #pleasehelp #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

GPML Declaration Form Application
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

your employer aka HR can only submit this form details after you finish utilising your ML (example, 4 months take finish).. after baby born, tick biological under part B and put in birth cert number and give your employer aka HR a copy so they can update childcare leave entitlement for you too.. as for part C, don't tick anything on stillborn unless you give birth stillborn (means part B also need to tick stillborn)

Read more