BABY'S WEIGHT

Im currently at 29 weeks however my baby seems abit small 😔#pleasehelp #advicepls #worryingmom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mom! I just gave birth in Jan and my baby was 2.6kg. So far she’s still on the smaller side but as long as she’s healthy I’m fine! I was only 50kg thruout my entire pregnancy, gained 10kgs and still wasn’t enough. What’s important is to keep asking gynae if baby is doing fine eg, nutrients etc and also water level! my water level was low 1 week before giving birth & gynae suggested c sect but I was confident baby is fine so I waited it out and true enough baby came out healthy and fine a week later. So don’t stress too much! Just ensure you’re eating the right amount of nutrients!

Read more

Due to my pregnancy complications at week 31, doc say may need to induce labour at week 35. I was concern baby too small at week 35 so i changed my lunch meals mainly to protein to boost the baby weight in a healthy way. Gladly baby weight increased and is 2.9kg at week 36. Going to induce labour at week 37

Read more

Don’t stress about it mommy! My baby was only 2.6kg at birth (gynae also assured us it was okay!) but now he is already triple his birth weight at 5 months old! As long as they are fed, they will gain weight adequately :) Just my two cents.

look up for food that can help baby gain weight during pregnancy. I know avacado is one of them.

Apart from avocado, Some mummies shared that durians would help too.