FTM jitters

I'm approaching 34 weeks now and starting to feel nervous about delivering as well as becoming a FTM. Suddenly felt like I'm not ready / prepared to be a mum. #firstbaby #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm in my second tri now. Actually after the initial highs when I confirmed my pregnancy, I've been in an "uhhh is this going to be all right I have no idea what I'm actually supposed to be doing" mode. Whatever will come will come, just hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself. It is not humanly possible to give your 100% everyday and there will be mistakes and lapses. I think as long as the kid makes it to adulthood without trauma I can pet myrself on the back for a good job done. 😅

Read more

You’ll never be fully prepared. Even when you think you are, things happen along the way that will throw you off guard. Delivery would be the easy part as you will be in very good hands in the hospital. The challenge will start when you bring the baby home. Best advice will be to work hand in hand with your partner and embark on a learning journey together! I’m sure it’ll be filled with equal parts of frustration and joy.

Read more

Everyone feels that way mummy. To be honest, no one's really ready for parenthood and we are just as clueless as everyone else. But all these worries will go away when your baby is already there. You will be amazed. Just keep pushing through. You are gonna be awesome!