Headaches with nausea

I'm 9 weeks and I've been having headaches on and off accompanied with nausea all day. Any moms here experience this too? Is it okay to take panadol if it persist.. I can't seem to function properly.. :( #1stimemom #headache

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi congrats on your first pregnancy! nausea and headaches are totally normal . if you visit the doctors they will give you a medication for your nausea . but it doesn't work on me 😂 I kept having to throw up throughout my whole pregnancy .. you can take panadol for your headaches during pregnant that's what I did if it gets worse ☺️ stay safe ! take care .

Read more
2y ago

thank you so much! :D I did succumb to taking panadol in the end.. take care too!!

hi dear, first of, congratulation! i had the same when i was pregnant too only that i had morning sickness everyday for my 1st and 3rd trimester. i visited the doctors often and they can only give us Paracetamol and nausea pills. best to consult your doctor and have them prescribed you the right medicine. you can do it mommy, stay safe!

Read more
2y ago

thank you for sharing!!! :D I did end up taking panadol as I couldn't take it anymore after consulting my doctor and he said it was okay to take in limited doses. take care!