Is it ok do to cycling?

Hi! Im on my 6th wk. Can I ask your opinion in cycling? Is it ok? As I used to cycle going to work. I saw post its ok I saw also another one that its not. Im a bit confuse.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you've been cycling to work regularly before, that's a positive sign, but it's still essential to listen to your body. If you've recently encountered conflicting information about whether it's okay to continue cycling, it might be helpful to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice based on your specific circumstances. On a related note, if you're interested in structured cycling programs or events, I'd like to introduce you to Threshold Academy Spain Cycling ( https://thresholdacademy.com/2024-tours/spain-tour-2024/ ). They offer a range of cycling experiences, from beginner-friendly rides to more advanced challenges. Their emphasis on community, professional guidance, and inclusive approach can contribute positively to your cycling journey.

Read more

Cycling is not a “NO-NO”, but you’re more susceptible to falls (your balance changes especially as you get further along), which could be dangerous for you and the baby. Personally, I stopped cycling when I found out I was pregnant just to be careful.

should be okay for cycling. I jogged and cycled but at my 8th week appointment, dr said the amniotic fluid is very small than it should be and given 2 weeks of bedrest and no physical activity.

yes it’s ok. why not