Rum and raisin ice cream

I'm at 37 weeks pregnant and craving for rum and raisin ice cream-only ate a tablespoon scoop. Will baby be OK? This is my 2nd time. Previously I was at 36 weeks pregnant and ate a tablespoon scoop too but felt hot and a little drunk. So I tested out again just now..felt a little hot but not drunk. But then again don't think the ice cream can make me drunk?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hahaha we won’t know. It’s always at your own risk. We know what food to eat and what food not to eat based on advices given. Just trust your body and instincts to know what food to reject and also understand why certain food is not advisable. For me, I ate sashimi during pregnancy but stopped cold cuts even though I crave for them because I just felt like my body said no.

Read more
2y ago

yup I had sashimi too but didn't know I was preggy. didn't react to that though but had reaction to rum and raisin ice cream. I usually can hold my liquor. so think baby doesn't like😂

Highly suggest for you to not have the rum raisins ice cream. Sometimes, baby cant accept it or just your tastebud/body hence avoid it and choose other flavour.

2y ago

Noted thanks 😊