Stretch marks

Im 29 weeks pregnant and my stretch marks are starting to show. Any mummies can recommend me a safe and effective product? Thank you in advance! ?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I’m using palmer’s stretch marks cream, so far so good. Price is affordable too! https://welovesupermom.com/products/4035-palmers-stretch-mark-cream-125g-1

Post reply image
VIP Member

I use clarins tonic oil and stretch marks cream from 3rd tri and no stretch marks at all even post partum 1 week

Clarins! They have a set including the stretch mark control cream and a body treatment oil and etc. With a pair of cute mittens ☺️

I'm using clarin cause it feel much better compared to the Coco butter which leaves an oily later which I don't feel comfortable with

VIP Member

I personally use Clarins products - the stretch mark cream and tonic oil, use each product on alternate days. Works well for me :)

Hi Mum, You can try Mama's Choice stretch mark cream. Many of my friend have used it and it has been very effective for them :)

I uses welda stretch mark prevention oil, so far haven’t encounter any stretch marks yet! I’m 29’weeks now

Im using virgin coconut oil.no stretch marks on my 29 week pregy.i guess it depends on our hormones as well .mybe..🤔

1y ago

same here

well argan oil helps me w the stretch marks!! been applying it since th start and thnkgod it works!'

I use coconut oil with vitamin e for my 2 pregnancies. safe and effective. no stretch marks!