light pink on pad

i’m 28 weeks and saw some light pink on my pad this morning. is this a concern? should i go to doc immediately? #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, sometimes is due to intercourse or you overworked. previously i had that after intercourse and went to a&e, checked all ok. It's normal. But this round In my 2nd trimester i had flesh blood but didn't go doctor since baby movement was normal n active. The next few days brown discharged. Why i didn't see gynae cause i was overworked that day and the night bleeds. So Weeks after i went for scan and check up appointment and baby seems fine. Gynae concerned too after i told her, she just ask to monitor again and go a&e if happen again. However don't take the risk ya, u can go see ur gynae for further checks just to have a peace of mind. Don't overwork, don't carry heavy things..

Read more

hi in both my pregnancy i had little bloodish discharge like this... doc say nothing to worry about. Do get urself checked if you start to hv heavier flow and cramps.

Hi, have you see gynae? What gynae says? I am w32 now, and just see this pink discharge. Just 1 wipe, after shower, no more. Should I be worry?

2y ago

Thanks for the reply. I will do that.

Check with gynae better. We're not doctors. Better to have a professional diagnosis as everyone's bodies are different.

Hi, anything associated with bleeding please go to your gynae asap to be safe.

When wipe did you have any bleeding ?