True positive?

Update: Thank you all who helped me with my uncertainty! As I was disappointed for quite a long while previously, this affirmation means so much to me! I did another test with Guardian kits (last one in the box), and it's indeed positive! (3rd image; much more distinct line) Will be scheduling a doctor's appt soon =). ‐---------------------------------------------------------------- I'm 2-3 days late in my monthly flo, so I took a test and got this. I read about the notorious blue dye tests like Clearblue and their evaporation line driving mothers nuts in reading results, so I tested with a red dye one from Guardian. Is this considered positive? Or an evaporation line as well? Read it in 5mins.#pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

True positive?
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2 lines is positive. If you want it to be more accurate, just see a doctor. They’ll do another urine test for you AND check the HCG levels.

mine was exactly like yours and just to confirm i got the digital one to double confirm it! its a positive!

2y ago

thank you for spreading hope! and congrats to you too!

You can visit your doctor and do a beta hcg blood test that is more confirmatory

Why not try a digital test? It will not have confusion

2y ago

previously had too many disappointments, so I bought this first to test instead of committing to the more expensive digital ones. but thanks! I will retest with a digital one next time!

congrats it is positive !

2y ago

thank you!! I'll retest again and will be even happier if you're right!

Congratulations! It’s positive

2y ago

thank you for sharing hope!

VIP Member

Looking good. Congrats & tc!

2y ago

thank you!!

yes positive! congrats!

2y ago

thank you!!!