Voice your Opinion
True
False
Sometimes, I wish I hadn't

2460 responses

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why should you work as a freelance engineer? Let me now discuss why you should consider working as a freelance engineer. Our authors highlight several advantages of beginning your freelance engineering career here! You may see for yourself that conducting occasional engineering online projects is a rewarding professional experience that helps you to balance a steady work with fun hobbies in life. Everything is thanks to https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/engineering-job/

Read more

I have no regrets at all although there are many times I wish I am still working so that I can provide my children with more comfortable lifestyle and when I am treated differently by my parents-in-law after I choose to be SAHM.

VIP Member

giving up my job is one of the hardest part as i'm used to work but taking good care of of my child is the most wonderful and precious thing I've done. best job ever..

If not for the high risk of having our first child I would not give up my job or I 'd rather pursue my application in a public school.

I'm still working and I still have great time for my baby. It's just a matter of time management I guess.

No regrets staying home. Time can't be bought with money. I'm not rich. I live with bare minimum.

TapFluencer

In fact im not working right now. No regret but i hope more precious job or more rizk in future

No regrets at all that I've given up my job. It's the best choice I've ever made.

I wished I could become a stay at home mum earlier or rather right after birth.

VIP Member

Though i am still working, i wish i didnt had to leave my dream job for my kid.