Sense of security?

I went for my first scan with NUH on 21st March. Found out that i was only 6 weeks along, so Dr couldn’t give an estimated EDD or advise much because of how early I was. The next appointment booked in by NUH will be on 3rd May, more than 6 weeks apart. Is this normal? Also, it’s been 2 weeks-ish since the appointment and I’m trying to stay sane and afloat but I’m just very worried about the baby (no bleeding or spotting) and wondering if everything is going well? I don’t have much symptoms other than occasional nausea and headache. Idk if it’s because pregnancy hormones are going wild but does anyone else also feel that the break between each scan is too long? Esp when you are in 1st trimester? Any tips to cope and to feel ok? #adviceplease #firstmom #newmom #worriedmomhere #worriedmomhere

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m feeling the same level of anxiety and worry. Went for my first check on 27 March. Next one on 18th April, by then I’ll be 8 weeks and will be able to hear baby heartbeat! I’m super worried and can’t wait for time to faster go by

1mo ago

That will be next week and mine is 16 Apr, likewise week 8. Lately read so much on the reasons behind MC. Anxiety another level up. 😅