Pre-Clampsia

I was diagnosed Pre-Clampsia when 1st pregnancy during week 36, and induce during week 37. Try to Google and find out that usually pre-clampsia will be coming back in 2nd pregnancy also, im doing FET this month attempt for my 2nd baby, wonder is this a good choice or not.... as I don't want to risk my life also... Anyone experience before? Can share your thoughts? preeklampsia #2ndpregnancy #stillplanning

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only know that I have preeclampsia after I gave birth and about to be discharged that’s how bad it was, was also induced at 37w4d but it’s because of my high BP and also I have GD so my preg was quite complicated. I’m not experienced in having a Second baby with preeclampsia but I’m sure the doctors know how to take care of u if u reli plan on having a second one I would actually suggest to discuss with a gynae and work with him or her for ur second baby. Good luck mommy!

Read more

this is a magic pill to prevent pre-eclampsia BUT it mus be started early. pls see gynae for evaluation and advise.