About the baby's heart

Hi! I just want to share my story about my baby. I am 24 weeks pregnant. Last April the doctor said that my baby has Pulmonary Artesia (CHD). It means, the valve that is for lungs is no flow and the valve for the body has an open hole. My question is: is this can change? I mean he is still developing inside my womb, can the whole close and the valve for lungs can be open? Honestly, I haven't asked the cardiologist any questions because I was really so emotional and unbelievable that time. Thank you for reading and answering my question. #1stimemom #firstbaby #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi! my friend gave birth to a daughter with CHD. her daughter just had surgery a few days back (1y2m) and it was successful. I'm not sure if the details, but she did end off by saying that CHD is lifelong and they'll take it step by step to help her daughter grow healthy. but to be honest, if she didn't tell us, no one can tell her daughter has CHD! all babies are a blessing :) to be honest, CHD is something manageable (seeing my friend) and your child can be as normal as any other kid. don't be disheartened or worried! just need to educate yourself and get connected to other mummies with CHD kids. my friend's daughter is so adorable and cheery :) your baby will be fine even with CHD! just stay strong and pray for divine help.

Read more