Faint lines positive test

I tested positive one day after my missed period. But the lines are inconsistent and today it is slightly fainter than the day before. I am about 6 weeks in (as per app). Is it normal to see faint lines everyday after my missed period. In the pic, the day is referring to from my first day of test till today. Also, when is the best time to engage a obgyn? This is my first pregnancy. #firsttimemom #advicepls #Positive #faintline #ttc #singapore

Faint lines positive test
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to arrange the first scan at week 8 onwards. Some ladies go earlier and cannot see anything inside the sac, end up worry excessively. At week 7-8 u will be able to see a tiny fetus and heartbeat already. Before that u can go have a urine test at polyclinic to confirm the HCG levels. In my experience (and gynae confirmed) , cheap preg test kits work the same as the expensive clearblue kits. I tried different brands of cheap kits, including the type in your pic (each one is like 50c - $1 on average, cos I was in denial over the positive results yet refuse to pay for clearblue), not necessary to buy the expensive ones

Read more

If your pregnancy is confirmed, the best time to consult a gynae is around week 7-8. If it’s too early, it is hard to see through ultrascan. Do book your gynae early once confirmed as some of the gynae have longer waiting time.

Can go clinic theyll do urine & blood test for more accuracy. Or best to buy clearblue digital test kit! More accurate will straight away tell if youre pregnant. Obgyn kkh will usually see you at 8 weeks

Try clear blue / a more expensive test kit. Saw my gynae when I was 4 weeks but that was cause I booked her some time back for a routine health check, didn’t expect it to be a pregnancy check

Perhaps you should go to polyclinic or private clinic and do a urine/blood test and have it check. Due HCG hence it might show ths inconsistency of test result.

Try the clear blue test kit. pricey but it shows how many weeks you're along too.

TapFluencer

do book an appt with a gynae