Strange number

I saw my husband made a call to a strange number and the call lasted about 23sec. The call was made when my baby and I were not at home. When I googled the number I saw it belongs to a website for prostitution. He kept denying that he made the call and he did not know what happened. Later, he claimed that he might have accidentally pressed it due to video ad. He claimed that he had been home during the entire day. Should I believe? #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy~ for this situation, it’s really up to you to convince yourself. If you cannot trust, then pretend to call up the number and see what the other party says. If you can trust your husband, then don’t bring it up anymore. He might be really speaking the truth but we and our sensitivity occasionally worsen the situation. (Almost drove my husband crazy on occasions 🙈)

Read more

Hi Mum, This looks like an innocent mistake as the call lasted only for 23 secs. But if you are still not comfortable, I would suggest speak openly to your husband on how this makes you feel

VIP Member

Try calling the number yourself. He was probably curious, hence the “innocent” 23sec phone call.