Allergic Rhinitis for more than a month with symptoms such as runny nose, itchy eyes, and ears.

I remember when I had to consecutively sneeze many time in wee hours just to clear my nasal passage. It was really challenging for me because I have a baby to nurse. I’m a first time mom and suffering from allergy is a burden for me. My eyes and ears get so itchy than I could not even concentrate on what I’m doing. And sometimes I can’t help but scratch them, which would cause me blood shot eyes afterwards. My runny nose is the worst of all symptoms, It’s difficult especially when you’re breastfeeding a baby. I had to endure the dripping mucus from my nose to lips. It disturbs my sleep and it’s uncomfortable for me. Today, I decided to visit an ENT clinic to finally diagnose what’s causing me this burden. I need to get well soonest. My baby needs me. Besides I’ve been enduring this for more than a month because I was so hopeful before that it will go away on its own. May God heal me and bless me.

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply