A clinic for women

Hello, I recently went to A clinic for women at Mt Alvernia Hospital. A few red flags I felt and would like to get some opinion. 1. Cash only for non supplements - we had to withdraw hard cash for consultations, test and scan payments. But they allow credit card payment for supplements. 2. Clinic staff can prescribe supplements to patient without doctor presence. Is this allowed? Not sure if I am thinking too much.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's great that you are seeking opinions about your experience at the clinic for women at Mt Alvernia Hospital. Here are some insights regarding the red flags you encountered: 1. Cash-only policy for non-supplements: It is unusual for a clinic to require cash payments for consultations, tests, and scans, while allowing credit card payments for supplements. This could raise concerns about transparency in billing practices. It may be helpful to inquire with the clinic administration about their payment policies to understand the reasoning behind this differentiation. It's important for medical facilities to offer various payment options to ensure accessibility for all patients. 2. Clinic staff prescribing supplements without a doctor present: It is generally not standard practice for clinic staff to prescribe supplements without a doctor's evaluation or approval. This could potentially indicate a lack of proper medical oversight and raise questions about the quality of care being provided. It is advisable to discuss this matter directly with the clinic management or the attending physician to seek clarification on the role of clinic staff in prescribing supplements. Overall, it is important to trust your instincts and seek clarification on any concerns you may have about your experience at the clinic. If you feel unsure or uncomfortable about certain practices, it is always beneficial to communicate your worries and seek further information to address them effectively. I hope this information helps you navigate the situation and gather more insights on the red flags you observed at the clinic. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Woah point 1 is really odd. Maybe you should ask why they only want cash

Cash because no need to pay admin charges for nets / cc

3mo ago

At first I also thought so but they accepted cc payment for supplements. That’s what got me thinking.

💕

💕

TapFluencer

🤔

💕