Handsfree breastpump usage

Hi all, I just received the youha the ins gen 1 as a gift. I've used it few times but i feel like its not really yielding a lot 😅 Can the mummies that are experienced in using handsfree bpumps advice/provide tips on how to use it. Like the settings wise. Should I put the massage/expression mode on high? Which mode should I start with etc. Appreciate your inputs ♡ #firsttimemom #firstbaby #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m using baby express but it work the same. Do check that your flange size is correct, else you need to get flange inserts. (they probably don’t come with the pump so you have to get it from shopee) I am already 8.5m PP so I skip the massage mode and go straight to expression mode. Start from lowest and slowly increase. If you feel pain (after getting the right flange size), then go down one level. 😊 https://shopee.sg/product/201538592/16977028658?smtt=0.18947-1664092839.9 You can Google on how to measure your flange size 😊

Read more

Medela is great and very beginner friendly as it auto switches from massage to expression mode after 2 mins, which saves you the trouble of tracking this and wondering when to switch. LoveAmme is a good one too. It has a custom fit option, so you don’t have to worry about sizes. If you’re very engorged, go directly to expression mode. If you’re not really engorged, use massage for a couple minutes and then switch.

Read more