Boy needs to stop breastfeeding

Hi, i need some tips.. My boy is 1year old now, and he directly latch breastfeed.and yes he is so clingy with me. I really want to start looking for a job & hopefully send him off to playgroup once he's 18months. Alternatively im starting to give him goat milk chocolate flavor in a training cup as he hates bottle milk . But sigh he still wanna latch any ideas how to get him to stop latching? #breastfeed #breastfeedbabies #Oneyearold #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi based on my experience, you just cant let go of that tell slowly, maybe you can use the ‘whining with love’ method tell your child he should stop breastfeeding, try to start reducing the duration of breastfeeding example: today breastfeeding 4x in a day, tomorrow 3x the next day 2x and if your child starts to whine, distract him and give him plenty of healthy snacks so he doesn't get hungry easily Good luck!

Read more
4y ago

yes thx u mummy hany 🥰 . i shall try cutting down the duration.funny when outside he doesnt seems tht thirsty but at home , 🤦🤦. hopefully in time he could be bottlefed instead 🙏🙏