Covid Positive + Pregnant

Hello! I need an advise. Currently 26 weeks pregnant and tested positive today aft 3 good years. Current symptoms: Slight fever, flu, sweating and not much of cough. What should i do next? #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its quite common for pregnant ladies to get covid. I got it during 1st trim and first time getting it and my symptoms was pretty bad with a very high fever for few days. But then again, covid is normal and theyll treat you the same as normal covid patient if youre less than 36 weeks. Theyll just prescribe paracetamol and just ask to rest. Dont worry it wont affect the baby at all. Just drink lots of water and take panadol if fever

Read more

Dun worry to much, I had my second Covid (w fever) during my second tri. Passed my second tri fetal anomaly scan and my Gynae told me usually not much of an issue. My colleague’s wife had serious Covid during her last term (needing oxygen support) but her baby girl turns out all fine as well. Just drink and rest well 💪🏼 (I didn’t see doc nor took any medication, but that’s personal and not necessarily advisable).

Read more
10mo ago

Do you think its advisable to go kkh to check on baby? Current situation: Baby is actively moving.