Hi, I met with an accident 1 year back and suffered with a back injury. I still suffer sometimes with the back pain. I wanted to know if i am going to suffer from a back problem during my pregnancy?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you still feel the pain there are chances that it will worsen when you are pregnant. please consult a doctor and if required visit a physiotherapist as well. it will help you reduce and prevent the pain. when you are pregnant, your body will grow and add a lot of pressure on your back, and it can trigger and worsen the pain that you already feel. so make sure you are completely healed before you plan to conceive.

Read more

i think it is best you consult a doc and get yourself fully healed first. during pregnancy, your body will grow heavier, and will cause a lot of pressure and stress on the back. it will result in a lot of back pain, and if you are already suffering from the same, it will make it really worse. please speak to the doc.

Read more

I never really have back pain during pregnancy tho I gained abt 20+kg. But if u are having some pains here n there, I think there is a good chance that u may also be more susceptible to it when pregnant. Best to fully heal, strengthen back muscles etc before pregnant. Practice good posture etc