Heat rash? Baby acne? Cow’s milk allergy?

Hi all, i would like to ask your opinion as all the above has similar symptoms. I went to polyclinic and the doctor said it’s normal and will be gone within the 3 months of age. I’m a first time mum and worried as it does not seem to subside.

Heat rash? Baby acne? Cow’s milk allergy?
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can’t identify what rash is this but do clean the area with warm water and cotton balls after every feed/shower. Don’t apply anything else and see if it will subside. Alternatively if it doesn’t get better after a week or so, you can try applying a thin layer of sebamed after cleaning.

I think baby when body heaty will have a lot red rashes. Just use boiled room temperature water soak with cotton wipe the bay face daily or every time u fed. Dont apply any cream unless from doctor prescription. Don’t wear so thick clothes everyday increase more rashes

It’s eczema.. My baby used to have it when she was around 2 weeks old.. You will need to use more Cetaphil cleanser to shower and Physiogel a.i cream (only when baby’s skin is e same as pic) / normal Physiogel on your baby.. My baby using these till now..

not sure wad exactly it is. my baby's was heat rash. as after changing room to slp (to my room, which was cooler with more air ventilation) the acne subside. but of coz we clean baby face daily with cotton balls/pad and clean boiled water.

if it is only on the face, it might be baby acne. If you start to see rashes on the other parts of the body and baby scratches a lot, it could be eczema. Make sure to clean the face with a clean towel each feed... to prevent milk rash...

i know its weird but my boy had pimples all over the face when he only 1 month.....now 6 month already all clear up. Just use wet wipe to clean his mouth area after u feed baby. Also my god what lovely chubby cheeks.❤❤