Diaper bag and breast pump

Hi May I know if anyone has recommendations for diaper bag / bag to pack everything for new born ? Any recommendations for breast pump as well ? Is single pump sufficient ? And is UV steriliser essential or normal steriliser will do the job ? Thank you.#1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i initially used the free diaper bag from hospital, diaper bag is jus a bag with many compartments, imo, they r big bulky and not pretty(even though they come in colorful designs). after that I switched to my own bag(had many big totes) and use an insert to compartmentalize within the bag itself. personally prefer my own bag to diaper bag. double pump saves time coz pump both side at each time, don't need pump 1 breast after another. I also noticed tat if I pump 1 breast at a time, the other breast will start to leak milk, then I need to hold a container to catch the leaking milk, so I rather pump both at the same time. havnt used uv sterilizer before, coz heard from a mummy tat it turns bottles yellowish, so I only used steam sterilizer so far. hope the info helps!

Read more