Diaper bag and breast pump

Hi May I know if anyone has recommendations for diaper bag / bag to pack everything for new born ? Any recommendations for breast pump as well ? Is single pump sufficient ? And is UV steriliser essential or normal steriliser will do the job ? Thank you.#1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

to be honest, diaper bags are similar to the normal bags that we adult have .. just some extra compartments in it .. i'd suggest you just look in shopee or get a free one .. i got free good quality one from Similac when i register for their baby goodies and samples .. i wanted to get the UV sterilizer but i asked my cousin and friends who already had babies if it is essential .. they said not really .. some of them just used them only a couple of times .. can just boil water and sanitise the bottles .. save money and save space .. breastpump, i was gifted the mandela one not sure what to reccomend cause i myself have not experienced using any .. baby still baking in the tummy . haha ! also, you can watch videos on youtube about baby essentials and mommy nust have from experienced mom . good luck!

Read more
2y ago

thank u for sharing and have a smooth delivery :)