May I know how do you all potty train your girl? For my girl is about 2 years 9months, she does not want to be potty train, only wears undies but does not want to wee.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy was really easy to train. But for my girl, I also had a hard time. I started potty training when she is about 2. The usual way I use for her brother didn't work. So I started by showing her some YouTube videos on potty training. Also explained to her that big girls have to learn to use the potty like her brother. I also ask her if Elsa and Anna wear diapers.. Lol. Also her brother helped by pretending to go potty on her potty. She was curious so stop resisting and tried. She wear diaper pants first and I asked her every half hour to an hour if she needs the potty. About a week or so when she is use to it, I use PP pants to let her try to go on her own. Some mishaps but it gets better. Now she is 3. She can go on her own but when she is outside, she still wear diaper pants. But she will let me know when she needs the toilets. Toilet training is not easy definitely ! Hope this helps! Good luck!

Read more

Potty training is something that is up to the child, whether or not he/she is ready to be potty trained. My friends looked out for signs to indicate that their toddlers are ready for this next stage, signs include: - fairly regular bowel movements - wake up dry from naps - usually stop whatever they are doing and concentrate on trying to have their bowel movements - dislike being wet and dirty - can make reference to pee and poo - show interest in others using the bathroom - can understand and follow simple, straightforward instructions Once a toddler exhibits two or more of these signs, a parent con consider starting to potty train the child. Perseverance is key! For more information on when to start potty training, you can refer to this article: http://sg.theasianparent.com/when-should-i-begin-potty-training-my-toddler/

Read more
8y ago

One of my friends suggested letting your son go bottomless in the day and frequently checking if he needs to use the potty. She also got her husband to show her boy how it's done in the toilet. I think sometimes you can also check with your son what i

I don't potty train my kids at all. When they are ready they will let you know. Its less headache for everyone too.