Kkh deposit for B2

I will be induce this week and understand I had to make payment about 1000+ for both me n baby but I'm taking B2 sub patient...despite asking the nurse ..she mentioned its a new policy..had any1 gone thru this ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It seems like you are inquiring about the KKH deposit for B2 rooms while being a B2 sub-patient. In such a situation where you are being asked to make a payment of around $1000+ for both you and your baby despite being a B2 sub-patient due to a new policy, it can be a bit confusing and concerning. One possible solution could be to directly contact the billing or financial department of the hospital to get clarification on the new policy regarding B2 sub-patients and the required deposits. They should be able to provide you with detailed information about the policy changes and any exemptions that may apply to your case. It might also be helpful to discuss your concerns with your obstetrician or the hospital's patient liaison officer to see if there are any alternatives or arrangements that can be made to address the payment issue. They may be able to provide insights or guidance on how to navigate this situation. Lastly, reaching out to other mothers who have gone through a similar experience at KKH or in other hospitals could also provide valuable insights and support. Online forums, support groups, or social media platforms can be good resources to connect with other mothers who can share their experiences and advice. Overall, it's essential to gather as much information as possible and communicate effectively with the hospital staff to ensure a smooth and clear understanding of the payment requirements and policies. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more