Abortion

I hope nobody is going to judge me for asking/sharing this. I am due to get married in 2 weeks time(postponed due to situation), but just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. It’s hard as i fear this will affect my family considering my background (muslim). The thought of knowing family will be embarrassed really gets me. I am contemplating on terminating the pregnancy as i am half hearted. What would you do if you were me?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t do it. Baby tak berdosa. Zuriat itu rezki dari allah. Well, Things happened, you have to find a way to break the news to your family. They will get over it someday.

VIP Member

If you will be married ultimately and able to give the child a whole family, there is no reason to consider an abortion... You'd have a complete family immed upon marriage

Pls Don't. You are going to get married. The baby is innocent and you never know if abortion may end up hurting your womb that may affect the chances of conceiving again

VIP Member

Please do not terminate your pregnancy. Your baby is innocent. It’s good that you are getting married soon and your family should be happy instead of embarrassed.

Simpan babe. It will be the best decision you will ever make 💕 Marah and malu is inevitable but the baby will be so loved by everyone. Insyallah. ❤

Don't abort it. Since you're going to be married soon, just go ahead to give birth to this little angel. You'll fall in love with this baby.

Please don't.. Work it out with your hubby and family. I'm sure they're happy with the new addition. Please think it over carefully. 🙏🏻

Don't abortion. Don't need 2 inform anyone about your preggy. Go get marry first. After marry then 2 month later announce Yr pregnancy

Salam sis. Please don't terminate the pregnancy. You will regret and the guilt feeling will be forever with you.

Please do not kill the helpless baby. You have did a sin and please dont cover it with another sin. 😢

4y ago

Thank you for your reply :)